We continue to work hard to keep you and your pets safe. With your safety as our top priority, we have made a few adjustments to how we will manage our appointments.
People are now able to come into the hospital at a very limited capacity.
To Ensure Client Safety:
- Daily health checks of staff
- Taking & recording temperatures on all staff working
- Washing hands between every client interaction
- Wearing face masks
- Disinfection rooms between every client.
- Disinfecting leashes between every patient
- Using hand sanitizer on entry & exit of exam rooms
- Asking exposure and symptoms questions of clients
Procedures for Appointments:
- You may still choose car side service for vet appointments
- Owners need to call when they have arrived in the parking lot (even if they have chosen to come inside)
- Owner will wait in the vehicle until an exam room is ready for them.
- Only one person will be able to come into building at a time with a pet
- We request clients to wear face masks and also use hand sanitizer when entering the exam rooms
- Hotel, grooming, and Daycare drop offs will continue to be car side for now
- All prescription pick up's and food pick up will continue at the drive through